I'm getting so big and grown up. Mommy keeps telling me to stop growing up so fast but I can't help it. Look at all of the big boy things I can do!
I wear shoes. ALL SHOES. And I put them on myself. And I put them on Mommy, and Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa, and anyone who comes to our house.
I wear a tie just like Daddy.
I can tackle Daddy.
I feed MYSELF.
I help wash the motorcycle.
I take super good care of my fishies.
I wear a backpack (His name is Grover)
I eat lunch at the elementary school.
I need to wear a "onesie extension"
I take my cousin for bike rides
I FIND and put chapstick on.
I put the cap back on after.
What on earth will I do next??


2 comments:
Cute, cute, and cute! What more can I say?
I think he looks so happy and he is growing so fast! I think we were right when we guessed he'd be bigger than Nate by Kindegarten! The big boy haircut just changes his little face too. Good luck keeping up with him Mom. :)
Post a Comment